Winona Area Chamber of Commerce
2019 Ambassador Committee Plan
Committee Name: Ambassador Committee
Committee Chair: Jim Vrchota
Committee purpose statement: To serve as the public relations division of the Winona Area Chamber of Commerce, with emphasis on promoting both the mission of the Chamber of Commerce organization and adding value to Chamber membership by highlighting Chamber member businesses.
Committee Projects/Activities for 2019:
- Continue with the Ambassador team/point system.
- Hold a monthly Ambassador informative luncheon meeting and two fun evening socials with networking opportunities for the Ambassadors.
- Increase visibility of Ambassadors with participation at ribbon cuttings, Network Nites, annual Ambassador socials, brat booth, annual banquet, golf outing, Family Night on the Farm, etc.
- Always have a total of 35 active Ambassadors.
Additional goals for the Chamber Ambassador Committee –
- Encourage higher participation of Ambassadors in all Chamber events with an emphasis on the Brat Booth.
- Contribute to the general Chamber membership through increased recruiting efforts of new Chamber members.
Budget Considerations –
-Utilize the public relations support role of the Ambassadors to increase and retain Chamber membership for 2019.
-With assistance from Board Members, meet the Brat Booth budgeted projection of $8,000.00, cut Chamber staff hours regarding the Brat Booth, research possibility of a food trailer.