Open to members and non-members of the Chamber
With sessions held in October and November, participants build leadership skills from speakers, panel discussions, and "behind the scenes" tours in the area.
Upon completion of all the sessions, participants are awarded a certificate.
Meet the demands and new dynamics of today's diverse & challenging business climate.
• Navigate ethical challenges
• Prioritize possibilities
• Create confidence & credibility through communication
• Build inter-office relationships
• Understand current issues & impacts on business
• Develop skills to avoid hidden land mines in the workplace
• Strengthen communication about challenging topics
• Solve problems before they grow
NAVIGATING CHANGE & PERSONAL GROWTH
• Advocate for your club or business
• Identify critical abilities for real leaders
• Explore how to implement new skills for long-term results
• Understand your personality & communication style
• Identify the impact personality & communication styles have on group dynamics
• Navigate generational experiences and the impact on the workplace, the customer, and communications
LEADERSHIP WINONA 2022
Check back soon for information about this year's sessions!